With every use of sarensshop.com, this Return Policy of Industrial Merchandising Concepts (IMC) B.V. is applicable when returning products.
Items may be returned in consultation with the customer service of sarensshop.com. You are allowed to do so within seven (7) days after receiving your order. Please ALWAYS contact our customer service before you return anything. Please click here to send an e-mail to our customer service.
Orders that are returned to us without consulting us first will not be processed. These will be forwarded back to you immediately and you will be responsible for any possible additional costs.
Please note: save the invoice and/or sticker listing the contents; these serve as your warranty! Also, any items you wish to return must be sent back undamaged and in the original packaging.
- Industrial Merchandising Concepts (IMC) B.V. guarantees that the products intended for delivery/that have been delivered meet the standards and requirements that can be reasonably established at the moment of delivery and for which they are intended under normal use in the Netherlands. The guarantee mentioned in this article applies to products intended for use in the Netherlands. For use outside the Netherlands, the consumer is solely responsible for determining whether the use thereof is appropriate in the place in question, and whether they meet the prevailing standards. Use outside the Netherlands is not covered by the guarantee referred to in this article.
- The warranty mentioned in paragraph 1 applies to a period of six (6) months after delivery, unless the nature of the delivered item dictates otherwise or if the parties have agreed otherwise. If the warranty issued by Industrial Merchandising Concepts (IMC) B.V. covers a product or products manufactured by a third party, then the warranty is limited to that which is issued by the manufacturer of the product or products. Upon expiration of the warranty period, all costs for repair or replacement, including administrative, postage and delivery, will be charged to the consumer.
- Industrial Merchandising Concepts (IMC) B.V. provides the consumer with a written warranty certificate. In the absence of this certificate, the proof of purchase will apply to a direct sale, and the invoice will apply to a remote sale, as proof with regard to the warranty.
- In case that the products intended for delivery/that have been delivered do not satisfy the guarantee as specified in paragraph 1, Industrial Merchandising Concepts (IMC) B.V. shall decide whether to replace or to arrange repair within a reasonable period of time upon receipt, or, in cases where a return is unfeasible, upon receiving written notice from the consumer regarding the defect. In case of replacement, the consumer implicitly pledges to return the product to be replaced and to transfer ownership of the item in question to Industrial Merchandising Concepts (IMC) B.V..
- Every form of warranty shall lapse in the event a defect is caused by the consequence of or arising from improper use or, if applicable, by use after the expiration date, improper product upkeep on the part of the consumer, or by the consumer or third parties making or attempting to make adjustments to the product or products without written permission from Industrial Merchandising Concepts (IMC) B.V., by attaching other things that should not be attached to it, or if the products are converted or adapted in a way that does not conform to the prescribed method. The consumer is likewise forbidden to lay any claim on warranty if the defect is caused by or the consequence of circumstances beyond Industrial Merchandising Concepts' (IMC) B.V. control, including weather conditions (for example extreme rain or temperatures and the like).
- If the products supplied by Industrial Merchandising Concepts (IMC) B.V. are defective, the liability of IMC vis-à-vis the consumer is limited to that which is set forth in this article.
- Without prejudice to the abovementioned, Industrial Merchandising Concepts (IMC) B.V. cannot be held liable for damage caused by intent and/or gross negligence and/or culpable action or improper use by the consumer.
- These warranty provisions do not affect the consumer’s legal rights.